Friday, November 6, 2009

Thankful

So I know I said I was going to post everyday, but life has been crazy lately and I haven't gotten to so I'll try to post as many Thankful posts as possible this month.

Today I'm going to say I'm Thankful for technology :) I know, I talked about how awesome technology is not that long ago, but see, the droid came out today! And my wonderful husband let me get one!!! So far, I love it! In fact we're here visiting Grandpa Y and Aunt Sherry with no internet and I'm able to get on with my Droid :) Get to stay in contact with my facebook and all that fun stuff!!!

But, there is so much other cool tech stuff out there to now! And it affects all of our lives even in ways that we don't know so I'm just going to leave it with I'm thankful for Technology :)

No comments: