Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Charity

Happy Birthday my sweet 3-year old girl! How quickly time flies. Just barely we were celebrating your birth and then your first birthday and then your second and now look at you 3 years old! The things you've learned and accomplished in the last three years amaze your father and I! You are such a smart sweet girl. And so beautiful! You have such a huge vocabulary and understand concepts that are far beyond your years I think. Strangers can understand what you say, that is if you talk to them! You are quite a shy child but warm up to people quickly and are such a little chatterbox :) Some of your favorite games include talking about the dragon and what swiper is going to be swiping next! You currently LOVE the tv shows Dora and Blue's Clues. You are such a good big sister to Danielle as well, though sometimes I wonder about who likes to pick on who more!

Some of your favorite foods include anything with sugar in them! You really do have a sweet tooth! (Daddy says you get that from my side of the family, lol) but some other foods you really like include pizza and spaghetti! I think spaghetti is one of your favorite all time foods (Daddy says you get that from him! :) You absolutely love music and love to sing. You just start singing anytime you feel like it. What your favorite song is tends to vary but some of the songs you sing a lot are Jesus wants me for a song beam, ABC song, Row Row Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Lullaby-And-Goodnight, oh and so many others. I need to get a video of you singing so you'll be able to see it in the future! It's just so cute!

And you're such a girl :) You love to wear dresses and pretty clothes and get your fingernails painted. I have so much fun with you! You love to paint Mommy's nails too! Life around here is never dull, that is for sure. I hope you know I love you and that Daddy loves you and that sister loves you and that in the coming years you're always able to feel our love.

No comments: