Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello from Sunny California

Well, not really since it's dark outside but we made it! The drive down today went really well. The time change happened this weekend so when we decided to get up this morning and leave at the same time as Dennis we didn't realize it would feel more like 4 instead of 5! It's been a long LONG day! I didn't get to bed until midnight because of getting stuff ready for the trip and then was up at 4:30 and I didn't get a nap today so I'm tired! And yes, I'm still up now at almost midnight so as soon as I convince my girls (who slept too much in the car today!) that it IS bedtime then I will be turning in myself as well.

But anyway, as I was saying, the girls did really well on the ride down, I couldn't really ask for them to be any better well behaved than they were! Poor Charity though, we didn't each much in between lunch at 2 and dinner at 7:30! The only reason we got dinner then instead of sitting around and talking more was because Charity started asking for food. She didn't even know what food she wanted, she just wanted food, poor girl. She certainly dug in at dinner time though. I'll have to be careful and watch that better on our return trip. So here we are for the week and figuring out when we're going to hang out with everyone and what we're going to do but yay!

Love you honey, Miss you already! Can't wait to see you on a video call.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear you made it ok! have a fun trip!!!