Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's My Birthday and I'll cry if I want to... cry if I want to... You would cry too if...

Ok, so I didn't cry, it was a great Birthday!

On Wednesday, I had a "Pride & Prejudice Party" and had some friends come over to watch the good Pride and Prejudice movie with me (The 6 hour one with Colin Firth). It was a lot of fun! Created a lot of work since we ended up having 12 or so kids here all 5 and under but I wouldn't change it! It was so much fun, good friends, good food, good conversation!

Then on Thursday for my birthday I had Dennis get me a chocolate chip cake from Taco Bell/KFC. I know but they are soooo yummy! He decided to add gummy worms to the top to make it extra pretty, lol! I've gotta admit by the time we get to my birthday, lol, we are all birthdayed out, so it was pretty low key. But I do have to wonder if Dennis is ever going to remember how old I am :) He got it wrong again this year, that's ok though, I don't mind being younger :)

No comments: