Monday, May 2, 2011

The Busy Month of May

So, here's a rough showing of what our month of May is going to look like... May is so busy around here!

1st - Birthday party for niece
3rd - Charity's Preschool Pictures
5th - Relief Society Activity
7th - Day Trip to Logan to celebrate my Dad's birthday, Mother's Day, and possibly Danielle's birthday
8th - Mother's Day
12th - Danielle's Birthday!
13th - Charity's Preschool Field Trip to Hogle Zoo
14th - Spirit of Excellence Dinner for D's work
18th - Charity's Birthday! Charity's Last day of school
20th - Charity's Preschool Graduation
26th - My Birthday!
30th - Memorial Day

And we have yet to figure out/decide what we are going to be doing about celebrating birthdays when and where! And I very possibly could be missing a few things that we have to do this month that I'm not thinking of! Such a busy month for us!!! I have a feeling that May is going to be a busy month for a long long time... :)

1 comment:

liameftoh said...

I would agree! May is a very busy month and that will never change. :) You'll have to call me and help me add a song onto my blog spot! I love the song you're playing!!!