Monday, March 7, 2011

Clarifying

OK, so some people pointed out to me that my last post sounded a bit sad. Dad said for people who didn't know me well they'd think I was depressed. A friend sent me a long pick-me up message with advice and ideas (which was greatly appreciated BTW :), Dennis read it and told me I just sounded sad. It's odd he read it though, he rarely reads this blog, even though it's e-mailed to him, unless I tell him to read it. But anyway, it wasn't supposed to sound sad, just frustrated. Life with 3 small kids can be hard! And I'll admit there are days I consider going out and getting job just to get to run away :) My friend Andrea commented on someone's post on facebook and said that "Trying to clean with awake children is like trying to brush your teeth while eating an Oreo!" That's the sentiment where the last post came from, lol.

But my kids will only stay little for a short time. Look at Charity, she's almost 5 already! And normally I focus on the good things in life, because there are so many. But sometimes when I've had a rough day (or night as the case may be, I was tired that morning) then I focus on the negatives around.

I really am blessed, however, to be able to stay home with the kids. Blessed to have such a wonderful loving husband who is able to work and support his family. And not only is he there for us financially but emotionally as well. He loves to spend time with his children playing with them, teaching them and he loves to spend time with me. Of course you already know I love to spend time with him as well! Life is good and I wouldn't trade it away for anything.

No comments: