Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blessing Rebecca

This has been a last minute decision since it turns out that Laura is going to be able to come from Arizona so we are blessing Rebecca this Sunday! Crazy I know, she'll only be a little over a week and a half old, and it was her due date! lol. But she hasn't gotten to be here for the others so I thought it would be really nice to be able to have her here for Rebecca's blessing!

I'm very excited. Now we just have to hope that Mom can finish the dress in time! She's crocheting the dress this time and so far it looks gorgeous! But there's not a lot of time to finish it! And there's so much to do to get ready for Sunday, wish us luck! I'll probably have to make Dennis do most of everything since I did just have a baby a week ago, lol.

Did I mention she is just a little darling? Such a sweet baby! Oh, and I'll be posting pics of the girls that I took yesterday in their pumpkin hats soon!

No comments: