Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still here...

Well, I realized it has been a LONG time since I posted and figured I'd better let everyone know that we're here still :) It's been a hectic few weeks and I still promise to get the post done on our trip last month. Oops, i can't believe it's taken this long! But I will get it done sometime. lol.

We're looking forward to Sam coming and visiting this weekend to jump start our busy busy month of May! It is going to be sooo busy! We've got 3 birthdays to celebrate, Mother's Day, there is a big enrichment activity, a blessing to go to, and a work dinner! That's a lot of big things in one month! lol, but it should be a lot of fun. Oh and it's only 2 weeks until Danielle's 1st birthday!!! WOW!!! How did that happen!?! Better get to the birthday shopping.... lol.

No comments: