Thursday, March 29, 2012

Long Time No See

So, I knew it had been a long time since I last blogged, I didn't realize it had been 4 1/2 months! So much has happened since early November I'm not even sure where to start!

So, I'll try at the beginning and give you a short description of each month!

November - Thanksgiving of course, we took a family picture with Dennis' family. It was much needed the last one we'd taken was when Danielle was a baby! But we were missing 2 kids so it's still not complete! Maybe next time...

December - Charity had her winter ballet performance which was a part in The Nutcracker. Her class was Children of The Land of Sweets! It was so cute! And a lot of fun to watch! We got a DVD of it and she watches it quite frequently! Then, there was Christmas of course! We ended up going down to Arizona for Christmas at my twin's house and it was a lot of fun. On Christmas Eve we went over to the temple and can I just say it was cool to see Palm Trees and Grapefruit and Orange trees all lit up for Christmas! :) That's one thing I'd definitely have if we lived somewhere warm enough, lots of grapefruit trees! lol, the girls love them and so do I!

January - In January Dennis and I went to The Travel Expo here in Utah, it's big drawing point this year was cruises! Mainly Alaska cruises! And since that's what we were planning on doing for our Anniversary this year we went to get more information. We heard a lot we'd already found out through our research and we learned a lot we didn't, and before the month was out we had booked our Cruise! It's not for a lot more months but we are looking forward to it and having fun planning and getting ready! (We have to get passports!)

February - In February is Valentine's Day and we love Valentine's Day around here! There was balloons and good food and flowers. It was great! The girls got in on the fun and helped me with a Scavenger Hunt for Daddy and they helped him blow up balloons. We gave them big heart pillows, and Charity of course kidnapped ALL of my balloons and put them in her room! lol! We've still got a few bouncing around the house the end of March!

March - For the last several years in March I took the girls and went to Arizona for Laura's Spring Break but it wasn't in the cards this year. Charity is in Kindergarten now and our Spring Breaks don't match up and she would have missed a Ballet Practice for Giselle next month so we ended up letting Danielle go with Grandma and Granpda. Yes, she'd miss some preschool and a speech therapy session or two but she's 3 and still young enough to get to go do fun stuff like that! It'll be Rebecca's turn in a couple of years. And they promised Charity a week or two at their house this summer and she is looking forward to that so it all ended up nicely!

Oh, and today Rebecca is 18 months old! Where on earth has the time gone!?! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. Time has gone by so quickly, the family picture I have up on the wall is still the one from the day we blessed her! A very pretty picture I know but it's about time to update them! I guess I'm going to have to start watching for sales on pictures to get some more printed! Though I need to get pictures printed from the last few months anyway.

I got photo albums for each of the girls with a Teddy Bear and their named engraved on the front. So cute! I've almost got Charity's and Danielle's caught up on pictures but have yet to get any in Rebecca's so that is my current project. One day the girls are going to look back and love those! But once again, I'm worried I'm over doing the pictures, lol, but we have such easy access to pictures now a days it's hard not to document every one of life's moments in them!

Now, April is just about here with General Conference and Easter coming up after that! So, I am working on my plans for our week of Easter. I'm going to do stuff similar to what we did last year BUT the week leading up to Easter is also Spring Break so I might have to come up with some extra ideas, so we shall see! I'll try to be better about updating in the future and if there is anything else important that I think of to add that happened the last few months I will definitely update and let you know!

No comments: