Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rebecca's 4-Month appointment

Rebecca had her 4-month appointment last Friday. She's of course growing like a weed. :)

So, she came in at 26 1/4" and weighed 12lbs 6oz. So, that puts her above the 95% for length and about the 30% for weight. We grow 'em long and skinny apparently. :) She's getting so big though! And it turns out that she's doing a lot of things they look for in 6-month olds. Lol, of course I already knew my babies grow up way too fast!

But my favorite part was when the Doctor asked if she was a good baby because she just has this angelic look about her. Yup, that's what he said, angelic look. I hope that's what we have in store for us :) But she's not acting so angelic at the moment since she's tired so I'd better go put her to sleep...

No comments: