Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cute kids

So I've decided every few days I'm going to try to post a short thing about cute things my girl's have done so in years I can look back and see just how cute they were as kids :)

So, my cute things for today are:

Yesterday, I was moving some stuff downstairs from the computer room (we're changing what room we keep our computers in) and Charity wanted to help so I told her she could (thought she'd open the gates for me) but she started running to the computer room. I got her to open the gate and then I continued on downstairs carrying a computer case and when I coming up the stairs, there's Charity coming down carrying... Daddy's mouse! lol. She wasn't too happy with me when I told her we weren't moving Daddy's computer yet and she had to take it back! lol.

And today, Danielle learned a new word: hot dog :) That's right, she says hot dog. Lol, and loves them! It's just so cute when she says it too! Oh and Grandma H. taught her to shake her head "yes" this weekend while the girls were there and now if you ask Danielle a question and the answer is yes, she shakes her head yes :)

My cute girls :)

1 comment:

Randy and Sarah said...

That is pretty cool, hey email me your and Laura email address will ya. swannsnest@gmail.com randy